So it’s that time again! I received my FFF box end of May, but didn’t want to leave a review until I tried each product out thoroughly. This seasons box had me excited from the moment they announced that the new Foreo LUNA will be in the box, and every spoiler just kept me on my toes. A quick reminder, if you do decide to subscribe to Fab Fit Fun, use my LINK and the code BEACHBABE for $10 off!
So this month I received 8 items valued between $321-$367. These are my personal thoughts on the items and included will be the link for each time if you would like to try them out without subscribing
- Yumi Kim Makeup Train Case, retails for $58, the thing is I don’t believe it is worth that amount, but I do like it. It’s a decent size, I used it on my trip to mexico this month, and it fit all my makeup and beauty products, with room to spare.
- Tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow Highlight & Contour Palette, retails for $45, I adore this palette! I love that it has a few different highlighters, because I hate when a highlighter is too bright and it ruins the entire look, this way you have a brighter and darker one to work with. and the Amazonian clay makes your entire look complete.
- ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel, retails for $45, It smells amazing! and it makes your skin so soft and smooth. It’s great for all skin types and feels like a moisturizing cream. But, I really don’t understand why it’s called a peel!? It’s a face mask not a peel, it does not peel off your face, you wash it off.
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator, retails for $34, I’m not in awe over this product, it’s decent, but nothing special. It exfoliates your skin removing dead skin cells, but I don’t think it is worth the price.
- Jaboneria Marianeílla Hawaiian Black Lava Body Caviar, retails for $48, I knew that I would like this product before I even received it. Just the ingredients had me excited, no harsh chemicals or parabens. It exfoliates your skin and hydrates it making it incredibly soft, gives you that spa feeling at home.
- FOREO LUNA™ fofo, the product is not yet for sale but is going to retail for $89, so you download an app, you connect your device through Bluetooth, using the back of the device you scan your face, it tells you how hydrated your skin is and it personalizes it to fit your needs. It’s pretty amazing! and keeps me on track to keep myself hydrated and reminds me to wash my face more often.
- COOLA Face Sport SPF 50 White Tea Moisturizer, retails for $32, As I mentioned earlier we went to Mexico this month which meant I needed a facial sunscreen for everyday use. I didn’t burn and it last me all day, even though they say to reapply every 2 hours. It got me through hours of activities including horseback and ATV riding. But I don’t like how greasy it made my face feel, and the fact that I came back without a tan face.
- Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish, retails for $15, This is one of those items I would never actually buy, but its really nice to have. Prior to receiving this my rings were placed the same place as my car keys were. Now they have there own cute little dish that I actually really like.