So, I was honestly curious if the Fab Fit Fun subscription box was worth all the hype, and to my surprise it actually was. The subscription is $50 per season and claims to be worth between $250-$300. Personally I think that if you have the money to spend, definitely give this subscription a try. But if you are living on a budget I would not recommend it, because you are not guaranteed that you will like every product, and you don’t get to choose what you receive. Even with the items that I didn’t like or that would cost a lot less at other stores the box still came out worth a lot more then what I had paid. I love that all he products were full sized and things I would actually use. The prices they show are accurate and I will be keeping my subscription.
If you Decided to Subscribe Click Here and use code SUNSHINEfor $10 off!
This is the Spring Editors Box, I will list what i received (linked to the actual companies to purchase full price), how much it actually cost, and whether or not I liked the product.
- Summer & Rose Striped Tote With Blue Stripes, retails for $54, I personally really liked the product, would I pay $54 for it? no. I could probably get a similar one from Target for about $30.
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Leave Your Mark Eyeshadow Palette, retails for $30, I am obsessed with this palette! I would pay retail any day. The colors are perfect for everyday and having the highlighter makes it even better.
- Grace & Stella Bath Bombs, retails for $16, I was really disappointed with these. I gave these a second chance but ended up just giving them to my daughter. They have a very light scent, almost nonexistent, and do absolutely nothing for your skin.
- Spongellé Body Wash Infused Buffer In French Lavender, retails for $16, the smell is extremely strong when you take it out of the box, but once you actually use it, it smells amazing and makes your skin extremely soft! I would definitely purchase it again.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment, retails for $75, it seems to have great reviews on there website but it burned my skin. I have pretty normal skin, no sensitivities but this literally burned. I had to wash it off within seconds because it was burning so badly.
- Homemade By Ayesha Curry “I’d Rather Be In Bed” Ceramic Mug, retails for $16, very cute mug but I could get a similar one from target for $6
- Free People X Understated Leather Starry Eyed Travel Eye Mask In Grey, retails for $40, the cooling insert makes these amazing! I have really bad allergies, so these help cool my eyes after an entire day of rubbing them.
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask, retails for $30, this smells incredible and made my hair so soft! It’s safe for color treated hair and helps with all the damage your hair goes through daily.
If you Decided to Subscribe Click Here and use code SUNSHINE for $10 off!
Stay tuned for future boxes!