- Cabazon Dinosaurs If your child loves dinosaurs, this is a great place to go! It includes a dinosaur exhibit featuring over 50 dinosaurs, a dinosaur dig, fossil panning, and access to climb inside the T Rex
- Air Museum The Air Museum has aircraft’s from World War Two, Korea, and the Vietnam Wars. There is also a kids area, a plane you can go inside of, and a flight simulator.
- Living Desert The Living Desert has a large variety of desert animals and botanical gardens. It also features giraffe feeding, and camel rides. Throughout the morning they have animal meet and greets, and a reptile show.
- Aerial TramwayThis aerial tram is the largest rotating tram in the world, and it is definitely a fun ride. Once you reach the top there are nature trails, restaurants, gift shops, and more!
- Free Boat RidesThe JW Marriot is a beautiful resort that features flamingos near the entrance, birds throughout the resort and a free boat ride around the scenic waterways or to a number of restaurants throughout the resort!
- Village Fest Every Thursday night there is a street fair featuring various entertainment, handmade crafts, and a variety of foods.